- Proposed Rules
- Explosive User Registration / Explosive User Annual Reporting Online Application
- DFS Strategic Management Priorities
- Customer Experience Survey
- Missouri Natural Cover Fire Risk
- Fire Department Registration
- Firefighter Training
- Fire Safety Inspections
- Fire Investigations
- Outdoor Burning/Brush Fire Safety
- Firefighter Training Proposals Now Accepted
- County Burn Bans in Missouri
- Online Fire Department Registration Process Instructions
- VFPA Workers' Compensation Grant Program
Missouri Fire Service Recognition Program
The Missouri Division of Fire Safety has implemented a program designed to recognize members of the Missouri fire service in the following categories:
- Senior fire officers and other members hired/promoted to the rank of Fire Chief in the Missouri fire service
- The family of any current member or retiree death, regardless of rank
- Members retiring from the Missouri fire service regardless of rank (as determined by individual agency retirement guidelines)
The State Fire Marshal will issue a Salute to Service certificate for presentation to the member or member’s family, as appropriate. For a deceased member or retiree, the death does not need to be line of duty to receive a certificate.
If you have anyone in your organization who meets the above criteria, please use the link below and submit the information to our office so that a recognition certificate may be issued.
This program is available beginning June 2, 2020 and is not retroactive.